What is Time Lapse ? Best Time Lapse Videos
What is Time Lapse ? Lets Choose Best Time Lapse Videos
- Turquoise Timelapse: A week in Turkey
- Time Is Nothing – Around The World In 343 Days
- Upper Australia – An Incredible Journey
- “Go Beyond” 4K Ultra HD TimeLapse
- NORWAY – A TimeLapse Adventure
- Amazing Nature Full HD 1080p :TimeLapse
- 30 Days Timelapse at Sea | 4K | Through Thunderstorms, Torrential Rain & Busy Traffic
- All Alone in the Night – Timelapse footage of the Earth as seen from the ISS
- PATAGONIA 8K
What is Time Lapse?
It is a photography technique. Photos taken with this technique for a specific time interval,can converted to a video with a designated time period. On the other hand, a good video camera can record 1920x1080p (Full HD) resolution, while a good camera can shoot 5184×3456 pixels in a frame. Created video with this technique is much better and detailed than a Full HD camera recording. It has vital importance to have moving objects with different speeds on your scene. Like bloom in a flower-filled garden, changing postion of stars or a view of a living city. Let’s create an example for this photo shoot. Set your time interval for a second on your phone app (TimeLapse apps can be found in Google Play or App Store) or Camera. You must use them in Manuel mode and set auto focus disabled (set focus to infinity), determine your light mode. 1X60 = 60 frames are obtained from the shot. If we consider that we shoot for about 10 minutes. That would be 60*10*1=600 frames. Set your fps (frame per second) as your desire.
In PAL mode we use 25 fps. You will have a 600/25=24 seconds stunning video with a high resolution. The easiest way to create time lapse video is of course the phone apps. You can see the calculated results and set various parameters in your app.
Also you may want to browse this video